A B O U T U S
Risk and Ingenium Dynamics Manager
Department: Client Service Delivery
Over the last four years, FMG have invested significantly in the internal development and launch of Ingenium Dynamics; a market leading driver behaviour based telematics software service, widely regarded as the best solution for managing driver risk when behind the wheel.
Driver behaviour is a significant differentiator for FMG. As experts in Incident Management, we have a real focus on preventing incidents and our Driver Behaviour system is a proven market leader.
Ingenium Dynamics monitors the ways in which vehicles are being driven and makes drivers and Fleet Contacts aware of any high-risk behaviour, offering suggestions for improvement and providing links to online training modules to address any specific issues. This personalised approach is proven to result in genuine, sustainable benefits, including measurable improvements in driver skill and confidence, alongside a reduction in the overall frequency of incidents.
Results from individual journeys are analysed to produce a driving risk score categorised as high, medium or low. Should an Alphabet driver have continual medium or high-risk journeys, he or she will be referred to FMG’s online driver training system. This includes over 2,500 interactive driving video modules, based on the BTEC Diploma in Driving Science and designed in conjunction with Cranfield University. Professor Dorn stated that offering video interaction has enormous benefits over traditional lesson-type systems, giving the look and feel of driving a real car and helping drivers to better understand some of the difficulties associated with high-risk scenarios.
The majority of our customers have benefited from reduced incidents and in particular driver-fault incidents. Customers have seen a circa 35% reduction in fault incidents alone. This has led to reduced incident costs for both our fleet customers and their insurers.
Overview of the role
FMG wants to be seen as the ‘go to’ partner of choice for incident and holistic Risk Management and this role will have full responsibility for the entire service delivery of FMG’s risk management programmes, ensuring that the highest possible customer service is provided to clients at all times.
Managing and developing the Risk and Ingenium Dynamics Team towards delivering highly desirable products that meet the needs of the market, also overseeing the creation and maintenance of an appropriate technological infrastructure to support all aspects of management and delivery of the Ingenium Dynamics and Risk suite.
You will also support business development and client development activities, engaging with clients, building relationships and credibility in order to develop and secure strategic propositions encompassing csr, telematics, risk-management and fleet performance optimisation solutions.
What you have to do
- To effectively lead and develop all members of the Risk and Ingenium Dynamics operation to manage all aspects of day to day running. To ensure that the Risk and Ingenium Dynamics operation is committed and focused on delighting our customer’s in order to drive our competitive edge and deliver exceptional customer service to our customers and clients.
- Responsible for the effective resourcing of the Risk and Ingenium Dynamics operation through successful recruitment, personal development of staff and clear team structures.
- To sustain a strong focus on implementing & delivering strategic business plans and delivering operational targets. Maintain costs at a minimum requirement to deliver service, implement performance improvements and ensure revenue maximisation.
- To maintain a good knowledge of the technical operation of Risk and Ingenium Dynamics with a clear understanding of the systems used.
- To liaise with and build relationships with external suppliers, clients, the team and wider business to improve communication and by doing so improve the customer service we deliver.
- To support the management and profitable development of accounts with existing clients to assure their retention and develop penetration in a commercially sound manner whilst similarly supporting the acquisition of new clients, with focus on the identification and progression of opportunities for Risk and Ingenium Dynamics services.
- Support the delivery against the annual agreed business objectives and evidence personal achievement via;
- Achieve forecasted Gross Profit target against allocated portfolio of clients for each Financial Year
- 100% retention rate of allocated portfolio of client
- Identification and upsell of ancillary services to allocated portfolio of client
- Maintain a complaint level below 2%
- Demonstrate effective debt management and keep aged debt outside agreed payment terms below 2% of total debt
- Demonstrate focus and influence on improving NPS scoring for allocated portfolio of clients
- Continually review client data and performance and demonstrate action to address areas of underperformance against budgeted targets
- Demonstrate deliverance of value-add and innovation for allocated portfolio of client
- Deliverance of detailed monthly Account Development Plans (ADPs) for each and every client within allocated portfolio
- Demonstrate full adherence to the CRM client engagement strategy including fulfilment of weekly, monthly and annual task
- You will need to ensure that you are knowledgeable in upcoming technological advancements that can contribute to the products on offer from FMG, aligning these developments with the competitive strategy you will be responsible for.
- You will be required to oversee the creation and maintenance of an appropriate people, and technological infrastructure to support all aspects of the Ingenium Dynamics suite, including department budgeting and planning and resource management
- Continually develop Ingenium Dynamics capabilities, ensuring the most appropriate technologies are utilised
- Management & development of the Ingenium Dynamics team
- Creating vision and team objectives and development plans in line with the overall business strategy
- Build and maintain external and internal relationships with key users
- Create commercial plans and strategy around Ingenium Dynamics. Create external offerings and deliver an income stream based on these offerings
- Provide Project Management for on-going and new Ingenium Dynamics developments.
- Continually develop regular engagement and review meetings with decision makers and key contacts outlining key features and benefits to customers with a proactive approach to counter market trends and competitor activity.
- Lead the implementation of all new business accounts or upsell opportunities into FMG securing support as required and following the business implementation process.
- Ensure knowledge is up to date on all FMG services and products and activity to actively promote within all customers.
- Build relationships across the business as a client advocate taking part in client centric projects as & when required.
- Cross sell new and existing ancillary products and services into the allocated portfolio of clients as appropriate.
- Utilise and update the client database/CRM system maximising the effectiveness for the benefit of the business.
- Promote and actively uphold an environment which supports the FMG values
With a detailed knowledge of Risk and Telematics related products and services, you must be able to deal with the obvious complexity and dynamic nature of the role. Able to develop and enhance our Risk Management offering, at a time when holistic Risk Management is a growing customer priority with a track record of service delivery and client relationship development. Proven experience of working closely with internal and external teams and able to work cross-functionally within an organisation.
Someone who can take advantage of the current competitor market propositions which are fragmented, where they are providing separate risk services, rather than fully integrated risk management solutions which FMG operate today.
‘Driver Behaviour’ telematics are becoming widely accepted and this individual must be able to support our existing customers and assist the conversion of new customers, particularly in the Insurer, Broker, Leasing Company and Direct Fleet market.
An articulate, intelligent and credible individual with excellent communication and relationship skills. A proven people manager, you will excel in your ability to get the best out of your teams through leading by example. Highly customer and delivery focused, you will be no stranger to working in a target driven environment where performance improvements, and innovation are constantly being pursued.
With strong financial awareness, you will be able to closely manage budgets and costs whilst being aware of commercial opportunities. Balanced with this, is the importance of achieving client SLA’s and financial targets.
An individual who can continually develop and enhance the existing Ingenium Dynamics and Risk Management services offering, to ensure they remain at the forefront of the market at all times..
If you would like to progress your career with a successful, growing business, please send your CV and details to CareersAdmin@fmg.co.uk
Department: Account Management
Overview of the Role
To lead, manage and profitably develop accounts at a senior and strategic level with existing clients to assure their retention and develop penetration in a commercially sound manner whilst similarly driving the acquisition of new clients.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO
- Build and manage relationships with key client stakeholders to establish FMG as a trusted partner.
- Be the ‘voice of the customer’ within FMG and challenge internal teams to ensure they are led by this principal whilst continuing to improve business performance
- Continually strengthen and deepen relationships across the business, including those at a senior level, ensuring consistent engagement with the appropriate business issues.
- Build and manage relationships within the senior FIM team and work as an integral part of the operational FIM board’s support network
- Continually strengthen and deepen relationships across the industry and actively build an effective network to best promote FMG, our products and services
- Fully understand the customers’ products and services, business and financial objectives and how FMG can best facilitate these.
- Provide senior and operational management with real insight and customer understanding to support the development of innovative solutions that offer great customer value and services.
- Identify and maximise the profitability of all clients through cross-selling of all company services and achieving maximum possible penetration.
- Actively seek out and deliver profitable new business opportunities to further enhance our client and product portfolio
- Provide high level support and input to bids and tenders with either internal or external teams.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to effectively manage contracts and pricing reviews.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure the implementation of new clients is delivered to clearly defined standards.
Type of Person
An articulate, intelligent and credible individual who must be able to deal with the obvious complexity and dynamic nature of the role. Able to demonstrate a track record of client relationship development and service delivery. Ideally with a combination of both a strong commercial background and a successful track record within accident management / fleet. Proven experience of working closely with internal and external team and able to work cross-functionally within an organisation
If you are interested in helping shape the future of motoring and being at the heart of the industry then this role could be for you. In the first instance, please send your CV to email@example.com