A B O U T U S
Business Development Manager
Department: New Business
Reports to: Sales Director
Overview of the Role
One of the fastest growing businesses within its sector and location, FMG is the largest independent fleet and incident management specialist in the UK. Working with a wide range of major corporate clients and insurance and leasing partners – we deliver industry leading services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year from our operations centre in Huddersfield.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Business Development Manager role offers a great opportunity to join a highly successful business at the outset of a significant growth phase with the opportunity to be an integral part of its future.
Already an accomplished Business Development Manager, you will be attracted to this opportunity to make a real impact in a rapidly growing business. Highly focussed and targeted, you will be working with business development colleagues providing specialist support and guidance - from prospect and qualification through to shared pitching, negotiation and close. Strongly team and solution oriented with a proven sales track record in the fleet or a related market, you will be a highly self-motivated and ambitious individual with the energy and gravitas to succeed in this challenging and important role.
What you have to do
Field-based and supported by an in-house marketing and commercial team, you will be targeting designated fleets, securing visits, building relationships, promoting the business and developing strong fleet support and performance optimisation propositions.
- Open doors and create relationships with designated clients within our strategic partner.
- Deliver against the annual agreed business objectives and KPIs
- Continually develop sales presentations outlining key features and benefits to potential new customers – update to counter market trends and competitor activity.
- Ensure knowledge is up to date on all FMG services and products and activity promote within all customers.
- Utilise and update the client database/CRM system maximising the effectiveness for the benefit of the business.
- Promote and actively uphold an environment which supports the FMG values.
- Adhere to Information Security measures, in order to ensure that all information, commercially sensitive or otherwise, is protected at all times.
The closing date for applications is 31st October 2016. If you would like to progress your career with a successful, growing business, please send your CV and details CareersAdmin@fmg.co.uk
Job Title: HR Advisor
Department: Human Resources
Reports to: Head of HR
Overview of the Role
The HR Advisor will provide a responsive and proactive generalist HR service to the business, balancing operational requirements with project work. The operational focus of the role is on recruitment & selection, advising managers on full range of ER and employment-related matters and analysing data to produce insightful reports and managing potential TUPE requirements. Project work will focus on business integration such as policy drafting, system migration, role design and grading.
What you have to do
Full range of HR responsibilities, including:
- Advising on all aspects of employment, balancing management objectives and commercial considerations with legal requirements, policy and practice, and equality of opportunity.
- Recruitment: Ensuring vacancies are properly defined and approved, developing recruitment strategies and managing vacancies to provide managers with suitable candidates in a timely and cost-effective manner. Ensure robust decision-making through use of effective selection practices and tools, including the design and co-ordination of assessment centres.
- Contracts & Policies: Managing day-to-day contractual change and offer processes, as well as leading on aspects of the integration programme, including creating policies and other employment documentation to agreed standards & timescales, ensuring that communication is well-handled.
- MI & Reports: Produce regular analysis and reports using quantitative & qualitative data, external benchmarking, trend identification, industry analysis etc. Project work may also include leading aspects of the HR system integration
Type of Person
An articulate, intelligent and credible individual with excellent communication and relationship skills. CIPD qualified and a strong, generalist HR background with up-to-date knowledge of employment law. Good understanding of HR metrics or general statistics, as well as a good understanding of HR systems and processes.
Strong analysis and reporting skills: numerate and able to draw incisive conclusions using various reference sources, with a good command of Excel. Able to influence stakeholders, build credibility and rapport with managers and senior managers. Energetic, resilient and positive. Compliance-oriented, with a balanced attitude to risk.
The closing date for applications is 7th October 2016. If you would like to progress your career with a successful, growing business, please send your CV and details CareersAdmin@fmg.co.uk